Registration 2023: In-Person Attendance
Registration for in-person attendance in Barcelona is already open.
All talks and discussions will be conducted in English language.
|IN -PERSON ATTENDANCE IN BARCELONA||Until
November 30, 2022
March 20, 2023
March 21, 2023
|REGULAR FEE: Psychiatrists & Physicians
Country list A (*)
|500 ||550 ||600 |
|Psychiatrists & Physicians
Country list B (*)
|370 ||410 ||450 |
|Residents / Psychiatric trainees
|290 ||320 ||350 |
|Psychologists, social workers, nurses & researchers (no-physicians)
|240 ||270 ||300 |
If you are an undergraduate student or you want to request a group discount, please contact us.
Country Lists A & B are based on economic classification of the World Bank Countries Classification (WBCC):
Country list A = High income countries
Country list B = Rest of countries(**)
It is mandatory to submit a valid identification card or official document accrediting the professional status.
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the scientific sessions and commercial exhibition
- Official Symposium documentation
- Personalized digital certificate of attendance. A minimum of 80% attendance is required to additionally obtain the educational credits.
- Live attendance is granted with 12 CME credits by the UEMS-EACCME. ( view details )
- Live attendance is granted with 1.6 credits by Spanish CCFCPS-CFC.
- Coffee breaks
- Simultaneous Interpretation (English-Spanish-English). All talks will be in English language.
- 21% VAT INCLUDED
All cancellations will be valid if notified in writing to the technical secretariat at secretaria@ControversiasBarcelona.org
- For cancellations received before December 19th, 2022, no penalty fee will be applied.
- For cancellations received up to March 19th, 2023, a 25 Euros penalty fee will be applied.
- After March 20th, 2023 cancellations will not be accepted and there will be no refunds.