Registration for on-site attendance in Barcelona is already open.
All talks and discussions will be conducted in English language.
|ONSITE ATTENDANCE IN BARCELONA||Until
March 31, 2021
July 30, 2021
July 31, 2021
|REGULAR FEE: Psychiatrists & Physicians
Country list A (*)
|500 ||550 ||600 |
|Psychiatrists & Physicians
Country list B (*)
|370 ||410 ||450 |
|Residents / Psychiatric trainees
|290 ||320 ||350 |
|Psychologists, social workers, nurses & researchers (no-physicians)
|240 ||270 ||300 |
If you are an undergraduate student or you want to request a group discount, please contact us.
Country Lists A & B are based on economic classification of the World Bank Countries Classification (WBCC):
It is mandatory to submit a valid identification card or official document accrediting the professional status.
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the scientific sessions and commercial exhibition
- Official Symposium documentation
- CME credits to the on-site attendees have been requested.
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee breaks
- Simultaneous Interpretation (English-Spanish-English). All talks will be in English language.
- 21% VAT INCLUDED
All cancellations will be valid if notified in writing to the technical secretariat at secretaria@ControversiasBarcelona.org
- For cancellations received before April 5th, 2021, no penalty fee will be applied.
- For cancellations received up to July 2nd, 2021, a 25 Euros penalty fee will be applied.
- After July 2nd, 2021 cancellations will not be accepted and there will be no refunds.