Registration · 2024 edition
Registration is already open.
Two attendance modalities: in person & online.
All talks and discussions will be conducted in English language.
|IN -PERSON ATTENDANCE IN BARCELONA||Until
March 25, 2024
March 2, 2024
|REGULAR FEE: Psychiatrists & Physicians
Country list A (*)
|550 ||600 |
|Psychiatrists & Physicians
Country list B (*)
|450 ||500 |
|Residents / Psychiatric trainees
|410 ||450 |
|Psychologists, social workers, nurses & researchers (no-physicians)
|270 ||300 |
Country Lists A & B are based on economic classification of the World Bank Countries Classification (WBCC):
It is mandatory to submit a valid identification card or official document accrediting the professional status.
(until December 30th, 2023)
|ONLINE ATTENDANCE 2024||Cost (EURO)|
|Individual FULL ACCESS:
- LIVE Video Streaming
- RECORDED Webcast 2024 (*)
- RECORDED Webcasts 2023 to 2016 editions (*)
If you want to request a group discount, please contact us HERE.
Recorded webcasts of the 2024, 2023, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 editions of the symposium will be available until December 30th, 2024.
View the scientific programmes of previous editions HERE.
(In-Person) Registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the scientific sessions and commercial exhibition
- Official Symposium documentation
- Personalized digital certificate of attendance. A minimum of 80% attendance is required to additionally obtain the educational credits.
- CME credits to the on-site attendees have been requested.
- Coffee breaks & Friday lunch
- Simultaneous Interpretation (English-Spanish-English). All talks will be in English language.
- 21% VAT INCLUDED
(Online) Registration fee includes:
- HD videos of speakers and slides.
- Audio in English, and also in Spanish through the simultaneous interpretation
- Submitting live written questions to the speakers (*)
- A personalized certificate of attendance will be given digitally. A minimum of 80% attendance is required to additionally obtain the educational credits.
- CME credits to the online attendees have been requested.
- 21% VAT INCLUDED
- Recorded Webcast of the 2024 edition (starting May 2nd, 2024).
- Recorded Webcasts of the 2023,2021,2020,2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 editions. View the Scientific Programmes.
(*) Due to volume reasons on the number of questions and the available time, we may not be able to forward all questions to speakers.
- Prof. Guy Goodwin, University of Oxford, UK.
- Title: "Cognitive symptoms as a target for treatment of depression"
- April 21st, 2018 at the 25 edition.
- Prof. Goodwin's bio, the abstract, and some downloadable references are available at: BIO & ABSTRACT
All cancellations will be valid if notified in writing to the technical secretariat at secretaria@ControversiasBarcelona.org
- For cancellations received up to March 25th, 2024, a 25 Euros penalty fee will be applied.
- After March 25th, 2024 cancellations will not be accepted and there will be no refunds.