Registration 2023: Online Live Attendance
Registration for online attendance is already open.
All talks and discussions will be conducted in English language.
- HD video streaming of speakers and slides.
- Recorded webcast available until December 30th, 2023.
- Audio in English, and also in Spanish (simultaneous interpretation). Audio language can be switched at any time.
- All talks and discussions are be conducted in English language.
- (Only for live attendance) You may submit live written questions to the speakers. They are managed by the chairman in the discussion time.
- Live online attendance is granted with 12 CME credits by the UEMS-EACCME and with 1.6 credits by Spanish CCFCPS-CFC. ( view details )
Registration & AccessClick on the image to watch the talks or to create a new registration:
|WEBINAR: ONLINE ATTENDANCE 2023||Cost (EURO)|
|Individual FULL ACCESS:
- LIVE Video Streaming
- RECORDED Webcasts 2023, and 2021 to 2016 editions (*)
If you want to request a group discount, please contact us HERE.
Recorded webcasts of the 2023, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 editions of the symposium will be available until December 30th, 2023.
Registration fee includes:
- HD videos of speakers and slides.
- Audio in English, and also in Spanish through the simultaneous interpretation
- Submitting live written questions to the speakers (*)
- A personalized certificate of attendance will be given digitally. A minimum of 70% attendance required.
- Live online attendance is granted with 12 CME credits by the UEMS-EACCME. ( view details )
- Live online attendance is granted with 1.6 credits by Spanish CCFCPS-CFC. ( view details )
- 21% VAT INCLUDED
- [FULL ACCESS] Recorded Webcast of the 2021 edition (starting September 23, 2021).
- [FULL ACCESS] Recorded Webcasts of the 2020,2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 editions. View the scientific programmes.
(*) Due to volume reasons on the number of questions and the available time, we may not be able to forward all questions to speakers.
- Prof. Guy Goodwin, University of Oxford, UK.
- Title: "Cognitive symptoms as a target for treatment of depression"
- April 21st, 2018 at the 25 edition.
- Prof. Goodwin's bio, the abstract, and some downloadable references are available at: BIO & ABSTRACT
Discounts for large groups
We offer special rates to certain groups of professionals. If you belong to any of them we recommend you visit the appropriate section.
- Societies Program: for societies, associations and professional colleges.
- Universities Program: for professors, researchers and students.
Time zone diference with Barcelona
CET Central Europe Time: Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam