2021 Live Video Streaming
Registration for online live attendance is already open.
- Live HD video streaming of speakers and slides.
- Audio in English, and also in Spanish (simultaneous interpretation). Audio language can be switched at any time.
- All talks and discussions will be conducted in English language.
- Submit live written questions to the speakers. They are managed by the chairman in the discussion time.
- Recorded webcast available until December 30th, 2021.
- CME credits to the online live attendees have been requested. (view details)
Registration & Access
|WEBINAR: LIVE ONLINE ATTENDANCE||Cost (EURO)|
|Individual FULL ACCESS:
- Live Video Streaming
- Recorded Webcasts 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 editions (*)
If you want to request a group discount, please contact us HERE.
Recorded webcasts of the 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 editions of the symposium will be available until December 30th, 2021.
Registration fee includes:
- HD videos of speakers and slides.
- Audio in English, and also in Spanish through the simultaneous interpretation
- Submitting live written questions to the speakers (*)
- A personalized certificate of attendance will be given digitally. It is required a time attendance of 70% at the live event.
- CME credits to the online attendees have been requested.
- 21% VAT INCLUDED
- [FULL ACCESS] Recorded Webcast of the 2021 edition (starting September 20th, 2021).
- [FULL ACCESS] Recorded Webcasts of the 2020,2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 editions. View the scientific programmes.
(*) Due to volume reasons on the number of questions and the available time, we may not be able to forward all questions to speakers.
- Prof. Guy Goodwin, University of Oxford, UK.
- Title: "Cognitive symptoms as a target for treatment of depression"
- April 21st, 2018 at the 25 edition.
- Prof. Goodwin's bio, the abstract, and some downloadable references are available at: BIO & ABSTRACT
Discounts for large groups
We offer special rates to certain groups of professionals. If you belong to any of them we recommend you visit the appropriate section.
- Societies Program: for societies, associations and professional colleges.
- Universities Program: for professors, researchers and students.
Time zone diference with Barcelona
CET Central Europe Time: Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam